ATTENTION: I DO NOT SELL MY GUIDE, if you bought it off EBAY, you were RIPPED OFF BY SOMEONE ELSE!!! ITS NOT ME!!!
RAZR V3, V180, V220, V300, V400, V500, V525, V551, V600!!!
Requirements to UPLOAD is a USB Cable that can be purchased almost everywhere, especially on eBay. *Avoid the FUTUREDIAL Cable, it is not compatible with the methods in this guide*
*IF THE PST Program or the MIDWAY program
has problems PLEASE CHECK ALL THE COM PORTS!!!*
* IF PST does NOT WORK, PLEASE download something called P2K Drivers from motclub.com, place these folders somewhere, then when installing drivers for the USB cable or when it asks you for drivers, point it over to that FOLDER.*
*PEOPLE WITH CONNECTION PROBLEMS!!!!*
Please visit http://xlr8.us/hofo/ for more help. That site will guide you on how to get the P2K Drivers to work if your phone seems to NOT BE CONNECTED and other similar problems.
Ringtones and Wallpapers via USB CABLE
Mobile Phone Tools 2.16 +
Software will detect the Phone on Com 3 or 4 (try them
all to see which works)
This software is pretty straight forward and you can easily access the phone and go through Multimedia Studio Option and it is basically just click and drag to the Audio or Picture Folder.
Games via USB CABLE
There are 2 steps needed for this.
1) Enable JAVA APP LOADER in the Java menu (PST 6.7)
2) Midway to upload the game to phone
PST 6.7 (used to enable Java APP loader menu)
1. download PST 6.7+ and load up the program with the phone already plugged in via USB cable.
2. Select NEW, then KJava Files
3. Click READ FROMPHONE (picture of a arrow POINTING AWAY from the phone)
4. Now that box should have the"Enable/Disable Java APP menu", CLICK ENABLE!!
5. It should bring up a message stating it will be putting it into suspend mode, and then say "Changing JAVA APP MENU ITEM"
Finished, now check YOUR PHONE, in SETTINGS > JAVA SETTINGS and see if you now have the JAVA APP LOADER in your Java menu.
IF SO PROCEED TO NEXT STEP!
MIDWAY 2.8(used to upload games)
1. Go to the NEW Java App Loader in your java menu and
select it, It should SAY "INSERT DATA CABLE"
2. Insert Data cable
3. Open up MIDWAY, Find correct COM PORT
4. Find the game's .JAD file
5. If everything went well you could then press "SEND JAD", then it send its to your phone.
6. Now look at your phone, and it should say, download, download it and if everything went well it will install.
(Games come in .JAR format, and sometimes comes with accompanied .JAD file. What a .JAD file is basically a URL file to tell where the game is located. You can open any .JAD file with NOTEPAD to edit. MY SUGGESTION is to get a program called JAD GENERATOR)
Uploading Ringtones And Wallpapers VIA BLUETOOTH
Send Questions or Corrections, or If you want to help out the Motorola Community
send me an email to
NO MORE SUPPORT TIL I FEEL LIKE IT@yahoo.com